Highly flammable liquid and vapour. Causes serious eye irritation. May cause drowsiness or dizziness. May cause damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure
Repeated exposure may cause skin dryness or cracking.
If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Keep out of reach of children. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray. Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep cool. Store locked up. Dispose of contents/container to waste according to with local/national regulations applicable legislation.