Extremely flammable aerosol. Pressurised container: May burst if heated. May cause an allergic skin reaction. Causes serious eye damage. (not needed beside H314) May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Keep out of reach of children. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source. Do not pierce or burn, aven after use. Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor/… Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C/ 122°F. Dispose of contents/container to waste according to with local/national regulations applicable legislation.