Highly flammable liquid and vapour. May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways. Causes skin irritation. May cause drowsiness or dizziness. Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Keep out of reach of children. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor/…. Do NOT induce vomiting. Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep cool. Dispose of contents/container to waste according to with local/national regulations applicable legislation.