Flammable liquid and vapour. May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways. May cause drowsiness or dizziness. Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
Repeated exposure may cause skin dryness or cracking.
If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Keep out of reach of children. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor/…. Do NOT induce vomiting. Dispose of contents/container to waste according to with local/national regulations applicable legislation.