The liquid and fumes are highly flammable. Causes severe eye irritation. If it is necessary to consult a doctor, have the packaging or description label ready. Keep out of reach of children. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other sources of ignition. Do not smoke when using. IF THE PRODUCT COMES INTO CONTACT WITH THE EYES: rinse eyes carefully with water. Remove contact lenses where possible. Continue rinsing. If the eye irritation continues, seek medical advice or assistance. Dispose of the container and contents according to local/national waste disposal regulations.